Wednesday 1 August 2012

WISH LIST



 
Every month when i get paid i say 'Right this month i will buy disco pants' or 'This month i will buy platform trainers' and then i spend it on other crap i don't need. So this is my wish list at the moment, i am dying to get a pair of Disco Pants but i cant justify spending £70 on a pair of leggings? (no matter how beautiful they are)


DRESS:Topshop £36.00 JACKET:Topshop £65.00
DISCO PANTS:American apparel £70.00  SHOES:Asos £25.00 RED SATCHEL:Cambridge satchel company £100.00

5 comments:

  1. This bag is amazing :) I'm following you now :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the lovely comments!X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same dilemma with disco pants, gotta wait till there's reductions on them - it does happen, my cousin got them cheaper! I also loove that army jacket x

    teacuptoast.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those velvet pumps!

    Great Blog hun, I love reading your stuff!!
    Sheree xx

    www.glitzngrime.com
    glitzngrime@hotmail.co.uk
    @shereemilli

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so want all the items above, but if i had to chose, it would have to be the disco pants. I say the same thing to myself about the disco pants, I just never get round to buying them! but one day I shall :) lovely blog!

    Monyka
    xx

    ReplyDelete