Wednesday 15 August 2012

Everyday make-up



This is a post I really wanted to do as i don't wear a lot of make-up everyday, this is just basic so i don't look too crap! Sorry the quality of the photos is crappy, but my camera is playing up at the moment.
The powder i use is Double Wear by Estee Lauder and even though it is pricey at £27.50 it is completely worth it! this powder lasts me 3+ months, so you defiantly get your moneys worth.
The shade i use is 2C1 Pale Almond and that is the lightest shade they do, the coverage is amazing and lasts all day. I have normal to oily skin and this doesn't do patchy round my t-zone at all.
The blusher i use is by Natural Collection and i use the shade Pink Cloud and i love this blusher, its quite rosey and i like that because i'm very pale it stands out more and looks quite natural, this blusher is so cheap i think roughly it was £1.99? But i cant quite remember.
Finally, the mascara i use is by Rimmel and its called Volume Flash x10 and i use the shade 001 black. I've used this mascara for about 3 years and every time i have bought a different one to try i always always go back to this one. It really spreads your lashes and really adds a lot of volume, i just love it, i don't have a negative thing to say about it really! I think roughly it is about £6.00 maybe a bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment